Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Rite Aid 6/17 MONEY MAKER ALERT!

RITE AID 6/17
☆Covergirl $3.05 use $1/1 pg and $2/1 Ibotta
☆Crest $2.99 Clearence use $1/1 pg and $1/1 pg
☆Bounty basic single $1.34 use .25/1 IP coupons.com and $1/1 Ibotta
☆Charmin 4 pack $3.99 use .75/1 IP coupons.com and $1/1 Ibotta
-Get an extra $3 via Ibotta for submitting for charmin,bounty,crest
-Get an extra $1 for submitting for $4 in rebates in one trip via Ibotta
-I also met the June teamwork bonus so I got an extra $1
-I also used $8.xx in plenti points, but even if you don't have pp, if you use qs your total would be $8.xx and you will get $9 Back!  SWEET!
*I am also a silver member so I get 10% off non sale items if your gold it'll be even better, if your a reg member still a fab deal should work out free and maybe a mm but ymmv just FYI
TILL NEXT TIME...

No comments:

Post a Comment