Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Friday, January 16, 2015

Free P&G Health Samples!

Every now and again P&G (A large company with MANY fabulous brands-I ♡ P&G!) has a few free samples to choose from.
As always my samples I post are legitimately FREE meaning you pay zero zilch squat.. (just a friendly reminder) if for any reason there is a fee, I'll let you know but more than likely I'm not bothering with it bc what's the point. .I like to try before I buy...
SO BACK TO THE SAMPLES
Head on over to P&G HERE or here https://www.pgeveryday.com/page/product-samples-offers/landing-page
And request a FREE sample of prilosec OTC and / or one of their new meta health bars!
☆Sometimes my links don't seem to work :( I think I actually did it right this time lol if not just copy and paste in your browser or go to www.pgeveryday.com then navigate over to the sample page!
*you must qualify for the prilosec, meaning you cannot request a sample if you do not have a need to control heartburn.
-Page states to allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
If you know of any good freebies feel free to email me! I'll be sure to give you credit!
-TILL NEXT TIME IF IT'S FREE IT'S FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment