Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Free Renewed Hope In A Jar Moisturizer! From Philosophy

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I just love beauty products, and I love it even more when I can try before I buy..BUT even more when the company helps others. Yep Philosophy gives back, and I like that!  1% of sales are used to support community mental health efforts, with a goal to reach 1 million women in the next 5 years. Now that's a company I can truly admire. So here is the link to try out a sample of their "Renewed Hope In A Jar"

http://m.philosophy.com/renewedhope?ad=1

There are so many reasons to love it!
♡A big thanks to Freebies For Mom for sharing!♡

TILL NEXT TIME...
IF IT'S FREE IT'S FOR ME!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like u might need to copy and paste link if on phone

    ReplyDelete