Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Sunday, July 19, 2015

Bye Bye Dark Circles! Hello Super Youth Eye Gel! #OzNaturals

 
The OzNaturals Super Youth Eye Gel goes on quick and does the trick!! Im in skin care heaven!! Out of all the eye creams I've tried I'd have to say I really like this one. One simple, but amazing, reason is that it is a gel not a cream so it goes on clear and quickly absorbs. It isn't heavy so it's easy to use under makeup. Within just a couple of days my eyes looked less tired. I could even feel it tightening up the skin under my eyes! I also really appreciate that it is 75% organic and doesn't have a billion ingredients like some do.

 I use it twice a day and LOVE it, and I will continue using it! This one won't be going into the eye cream graveyard! I'd have to say It's pretty awesome that I got to try this amazing product free in exchange for a fair and honest review, all opinions above are of my own.

*More info about Super Youth Eye Gel directly from Oz naturals:
This Eye Gel Is Considered To Be The Most Effective & Complete Eye Treatment Available.
Designed To Treat Every Major Concern Including Dark Circles, Puffiness & Wrinkles.
Safe For All Skin Types, Non Comedogenic, Does Not Contain Parabens, Sulfates Or Alcohol.
All Active Ingredients Are 100% Natural & 75% Organic.
Made in the USA In Our Advanced FDA-Certified Facility.

*The more info section are statements made by Oz naturals, not me, the information above the "more info about super youth eye gel.." section is my personal hones review.
Wanna know more? Check it out HERE on Amazon!

No comments:

Post a Comment