Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Saturday, July 11, 2015

I Got It All Free! PINCHme 100% FREE high quality samples!

I was so excited to get my first PINCHme box last week! Chock full of great freebies lille Dove body wash, Gold Bold lotion, Sesame Street baby shampoo and body wash, and more! One Tuesday a month they give you a selection of freebies to pick from and fill up YOUR box!  Yes!  It's that easy AND fun! What's the catch?  No catch,  you just need to leave a review of your samples after you get them. Nothing huge, just a few questions, and an optional rate and written review. I told you it was easy! The picture attached is my June Box, the July Samples will be available Tuesday the 14th!
Go sign up now at www.pinchme.com
You won't regret it, I promise!
Visit them on Facebook for extra updates and giveaways!
https://m.facebook.com/PINCHme

TILL NEXT TIME IF IT'S FREE IT FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment