Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Sunday, October 4, 2015

HURRY Final Hours FREE Victoria's Secret Gift Cards!

This is a fabulous deal that I promise you do not want to miss - if you have not already taken advantage of it I highly recommend you visiting the site tonight , I believe it ends around  12 a.m.  Pacific Standard Time.
Buy any two or any three bras excludes clearance and get a free gift card! Buy 2 bras get $15 use code 2vsbras - Buy 3 bras get $25 use code 3vsbras!

ALSO FREE SHIPPING ON $50!!
excludes clearance use code ship50 also ends tonight!!

They also have some of their sport bras for only $35..not sure if it works with the free gift card or not..

GO RUN NOW!! YOU DON'T WANNA MISS OUT!
www.victoriassecret.com

Till next time if its free its for me

Pic courtesy of vspink, I do not own rights, only sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment