Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Back To School & Low On Funds? No Worries! Try Amazon Student Prime FREE For Huge Savings!


Yeppers, if your a student you can  Join Amazon Student FREE Two-Day Shipping for College Students FREE for 30 days!! What is Amazon Student?Basically, it's all the great perks of Amazon Prime but for Students. Best part? If you love it (and I'm sure you will, not sure what I'd do without my prime!)

YOU GET TO KEEP PRIME FOR ONLY $49 A YEAR BECAUSE YOUR A STUDENT! THATS HALF OFF!!

So what do I get?

Great Question!

* FREE two-day shipping on textbooks and tons of other stuff
* Deals and promotions exclusively for Students 
* Borrow FREE Kindle Books & get unlimited instant streaming of movies & TV episodes when you join Amazon Prime for $49/year (50% off Prime) 
(Info via Amazon.com)

It's an all around fabulous, if not the best, back to school deal!! Try it 100% free & get awesome perks like free shipping, student only deals, and more...and if you don't love it cancel it before the 30 day trial is up (99% sure Amazon shoots you an email to remind you) and pay nothing. Love it and keep it all year long for 50% off (I'm jealous I didn't have it when I was a student!) only $49! 

GREAT GIFT FOR THE STUDENT IN YOUR LIFE! KEEPS GIVING THEM SAVINGS ALL YEAR LONG!

Sign up today! Let me know how much you love it!




TILL NEXT TIME IF ITS FREE ITS FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment