Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I'm cashing out over $90 on Ibotta!! Join my team today!

It is so easy to rack up money with Ibotta, not only do you get cash back on regular grocery items you normally buy,they have a ton of bonuses! Store bonuses, monthly team bonuses, purchase bonuses, referral bonuses, etc!! It really only took a couple of months to get to this amount and I have been slacking the past month! So maybe 2 or 3 months tops to get almost $100!! OK! If your a frequent shopper and join my active team your sure to rack up $$ quick! Even if your not a couponer, but an everyday shopper you'd be SURPRISED how quick you will have enough money to cash out! You only need $10 and it can go straight to your PayPal  acount or pick a gift card! Keep it for yourself or give it as a gift!  It's such an amazing app!
Join my team now!
Till next time. ..
*please note some pics are courtesy of Ibotta, I do not own them, I'm only sharing!

No comments:

Post a Comment