Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Saturday, August 15, 2015

YaY! Snag A Free Sample From ♡ Simple Skincare and #testthewater

First of all let me say I LOVE Simple skincare items! It's the only face wash and wipes I buy! My skin is pretty finicky so most of the time it's oily but every now and again I get dry spots. Simple is the only product I've tried that doesn't dry my face out, leaves no oily residue from the wipes (or wash for that matter), and even better the exfoliating wipes actually exfoliate! Amazing right?
Needless to say, I was beyond excited when I saw they had a new product and they are giving out FREE samples for us to test! 


I can't wait to try it out and review it on social media!

AND YOU CAN TOO!

I'm afraid this is gonna go fast though because it's while supplies last, and once the word is out I know people will flock to claim theirs! Who wouldnt? Simple is...well...perfect!

OK enough of me blabbering on about my love affair :)

CLICK HERE TO CLAIM YOUR SAMPLE NOW!

When you get it come back and tell me what you thought about it! And don't forget to share on social media with #testthewaters

THANKS SIMPLE!! XOXO

TILL NEXT TIME IF IT'S FREE IT'S FOR ME!

*Please note pic is directly from simpleskincare.com. I do not own it, I am only sharing and passing on the awesomeness!

No comments:

Post a Comment