Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

The Best Part Of Waking Up...Folgers Flavor in My Coffee Cup! My Folgers Flavor Video & Review!

Oh how I looooove these Folgers coffee flavor enhancers! Check out my video here: https://youtu.be/kKi7XN1F2Wc
I show you how to use it, my favorite, and u can see how great it tastes!!
🙈🙈Please disregard the wonderful morning look I have🙈🙈

If you enjoy rich great tasting flavors in your coffee, you will love these!

THE FLAVORS AND MY DESCRIPTION
°Carmel (my fav) Rich and buttery but not overly sweet!

°Vanilla Armotic and bold with a very sweet kick!

°Hazelnut full bodied and chock full of nutty flavor!

°Mocha Smooth and rich like chocolate pie!

I'm a member of crowdtap and had the privelage of trying these samples of Folgers Flavors free for my review!

No comments:

Post a Comment