Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

The Best Way To Stretch! DanceCrazy Ultra Stretch Stretching Band Review


This stretching strap is exactly what I needed for my back!!

I am SO happy that I was able to try it free for my honest and unbiased review! Why do I love it so much?I hurt my back a few months ago, and they sent me to physical therapy to help ease the pain. It mostly cinsisted of stretches, some of which with a strap (that I couldn't find anywhere). I tried everything from a shoelace to a belt but nothing worked.  Then I found this! !

It's so easy and yes anybody can use it. It even has different levels or "tiers" to grab on to in order to increase your stretch, or to accommodate all different people of different shapes and sizes. Now, I can do PT at home and really stretch my back on my time, when I want, with the same results as strething at the clinic!

 This truley is an awesome product!

No comments:

Post a Comment