Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

B1G1 FREE 4 Day Sale @ My FAV Store!

Man I just10love Rite Aid, with all the up rewards and fabulous sales every week! I've really been saving some moo-lah!
This is their 4 day sale through today with some AWESOME deals!
Including a FA FA FA FREEEE A&H spinbrush! Well 2 actually...

so buy one Armand Hammer spinbrush at $10 or a little  more and you get one free.

it is necessary that you buy one that is at least $10! Why you ask? Because you get $3Ups wys  $10, then you get 2 more $3 up for each brush.

that is a total of nine dollars in $9 UPS!

what makes it even sweeter is that there are $2 off coupons on the Internet that you were able to use!

check out armandhammer.com!


unfortunately today is the last day of the sale I do apologize I have been a bit busy but you still have time to go and they are doing another one this coming week.

Thanks www.iheartriteaid.com for the ads and info! 

Wanna see my hauls?  I think I'm gonna start posting them!

Till next time. ..
If it's FREE it's for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment