Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Rite Aid Trip Saturday 12/6

Ok so I realize the deals are over :( I'm sorry BUT my plan is to start paying my trips (while sales are still good!) to give examples of how to coupon Rite Aid for good deals!
This one I want to include links to coupons or which inserts they were in since the deals are over - but from here on out I will!
Here's my haul yesterday  ( yes may seem small but in the scheme of things and once you see all trips combined you can really save a lot - some people do you get more at once but I'm on a tight budget).

Rite Aid 12/6
$1.49 OOP Got $9 back in ups
Let's see if I can do breakdown by memory lol
(2) Kleenex 1.59 (b1g1)
(2) A&H spinbrush  $10.99( b1g1) - get $3 ups wys $10, $3ups wyb1 x 2
(2) Nivea Men Shave Foam $2.99 (b1g1)
(1) Covergirl Oulast lipstick I think (does not have a sign stating sale-says $7.xx) only $1.86 or so
Used:
Rite Aid FBq $1/2 Kleenex
(2) $2/1 spinbrush
$1/1 Nivia men's shave gel/ foam
$1.50/1 CG
Previous ups from past trip used : $1.99 up, $3up, $3up
Total $$ spent OOP $1.49 got $9 ups for next trip!  (And still $6 in ups left from previous trip(s)=$15 ups I can still use)

No comments:

Post a Comment