Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

My Rite Aid Trip 12/13

Ok so again I let time get away I'm sorry but here is my trip from yesterday! All deals except the Covergirl and Axe are over - but those are good through December!

Rite Aid 12/13
Paid $4.38 OOP(mostly tax @ $3.39) got $18 back in ups for 12 Items!
I can do a full breakdown later if you want but in a nutshell:
>The shick is $6.99 used 2 buy one get one free IP and 2 $3/1 ( yes this is allowed check their coupon policy I know I was shocked too when I learned it) spend 25 get $10 up
>Covergirl on sale for $1.87 use $1.50/1
>Olay face is 40 percent off use $1/1 IP buy 2 get $5 up
>Axe advertised as 2/9 get $3up wyb2 but the anarchy is clearance 2.69 use 2 $1/1 and 1 $1/1 RAVV get $3 up
Would have been a little cheaper if they had the Olay I was looking for.
*I did roll my $16 in ups but even if I didn't have ups damn good deals I think -Axe and Schick & Axe were MM'S also the cheaper Olay would have been a MM (like my trip the other day)
So if you missed some of these deals again,  you can still do Axe(Free/MM For Pheonix) and Covergirl(.17)!
TILL NEXT TIME IF ITS FREE IT'S FOR ME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment