Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Rite Aid Free Razors?

Hey guys so today is the last day of the sale I apologize that I haven't done it yet but I've been busy and I'm just not able to get out. But, I wanted to share with you in case you wanted to try it. Before you go be sure to print out their coupon policy and bring it with you. The deal is spend $25 on Schick razors or shaving cream get $10 in ups. Well there is a nice printable for buy one get one free Schick razors, according to Rite Aid coupon policy you are able to use one cents off coupon in addition to a BOGO. So if you buy four of the razors that are $6.99, use two BOGO and 2 $3 off one that was in a previous answer it will make this free and I think a money maker. Again I have not personally verified that I have spoke to people that have been able to do this I am on my way now I will update you soon but if you want to try go for it.
TILL NEXT TIME IF ITS FREE IT'S FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment