Coupons!

But Wait! There's More!

Friday, December 19, 2014

My Rite Aid Trip 12/17 FREE!$6 MM!

So I didn't get much but I must say this is the first time I paid $0 zilch nada for my items!  The secret?  Well...I think it may have had to do with the fact I had an RX to pick up too? I'm not sure...but the RX was $5 and that's all I ended up paying for!  NO tax at all..so maybe I'll start doing all my shopping when I have a RX to fill lol ya right I can NOT stay away! 
Anyway back to my trip
Rite Aid 12/17
(2) Playtex Sport tampons on sale 2/$7 Get $4up wyb2  (limit 2)
-Used (2) $1/1 Playtex Sport
Found HERE
Or www.playtex.com
(2) Covergirl Lip Perfection  $1.87
Get $2 wyb $10 (this tracks I had already spent $7.XX) limit 1 I believe
-Used (2) $1.50/1 Covergirl p&g
Rolled $6 ups ($5+$1) from previous trip
Got  $6 in ups back!
Paid nothing OOP (except the exact amount for my RX) So technically made $6 or got my $6 back however you look at it..
So I still have $16 in ups to use!  WooHoo!
If you have questions as always feel free!

TILL NEXT TIME IF IT'S FREE IT'S FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment